Re: Yahoo to MSN problems

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Thu May 20 02:27:35 2004

On 05/19/04, Hank Nussbacher <hank@mail.iucc.ac.il> wrote:

> Anyone know more?

	Things looked better today, but past experience shows that they
	may get awful again in a few days.  While the problem may appear
	to be more on our (Hotmail's) end than Yahoo's, the volume of
	mail being shoved at us is in no way under our control.

	We will continue to tweak things until they stay good.

	(And for those who may be wondering, neither repeated phone
	calls nor demands for daily meetings with our executives will
	resolve the problem any faster.)

--
J.D. Falk                                     "be crazy dumbsaint of the mind"
<jdfalk@cybernothing.org>                               -- Jack Kerouac