Re: routing between AOL and 217.21.144.0/20

  • From: Anand Buddhdev
  • Date: Mon May 03 11:24:06 2004

On Sun, May 02, 2004 at 02:06:09AM +0200, Anand Buddhdev wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble sending packets to AOL from the network
> 217.21.144.0/20. I've tried to contact AOL at the address
> "routepolicy@aol.net" which I found from the RADB database, but my
> email bounced!
>
> Are there any engineers from AOL on this list would could contact me
> to try and resolve this issue?

Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who responded. It seems someone did see my email sent
to "routepolicy@aol.net" and an AOL engineer got in touch with me.
However, the problem had been solved before that. It seems there was a
route propagation problem between Level3 and AOL and Level3 fixed it
last night. I have no details of the solution, so I can't say what was
actually wrong.

--
Anand Buddhdev