Access in Steamboat Springs CO

  • From: Adam Maloney
  • Date: Mon Mar 29 13:15:05 2004

Anyone providing access in Steamboat Springs care to give me dial-up
access for a few days?  I'd just need an hour or so a day through April
2nd.

I also detected a wireless provider here called Springloose - if you guys
are on-list, I wouldn't mind wireless access either :)

I will be happy to return the favor if you're ever in the Twin Cities
area.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications