Re: Level3 LA issues?

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Mon Mar 29 12:59:37 2004

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 08:54:38AM -0800, darkuncle@darkuncle.net said:
> One of their LA switches has dropped the last 1800 consecutive packets sent
> through it ... as I'm a customer of a customer, details have been pretty
> scarce so far. Anybody else seeing issues with L3 in Los Angeles, or is it
> just me? I haven't been able to find a publicly-accessible network status
> page at level3.com so far ...

Many thanks to Level3 for the quick response ... naturally, as soon as I
posted, the problem disappeared, and everything looks fine at the moment. :)

(I'd almost rather have something stay broken than to mysteriously fix itself
...)
--
       Scott Francis | darkuncle(at)darkuncle(dot)net | 0x5537F527
                        Less and less is done