IRRToolset/RAToolset on Debian latest

  • From: Bora Akyol
  • Date: Tue Mar 23 21:50:14 2004

Before I do the work to get this sw to compile
with gcc3.3.3,etc.

Has anyone done
the work already to get it to compile, please
contact me off-list.

I am running the latest stable release
of Debian and  have tried multiple
versions of RAToolset and/or IRRToolset
without success.

I have searched the archives for the tool
without any satisfactory result.

If no debian, I can also live with OS X version.

Thanks in advance,

Bora