Re: Personal Co-location Registry

  • From: just me
  • Date: Mon Mar 22 12:38:25 2004

google "cmbus"

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 Michael.Dillon@radianz.com wrote:

  I envisage a standard control module with two external
  serial ports. One serial port is for a daisy-chained
  serial bus that can allow one control module to talk
  to other boxen. The other serial port is where the
  modem connection goes and could probably be designed
  to take either an RJ11 phone cable or an RJ45 serial
  terminal cable. The 1U box's power supply has a
  built-in relay that is switched by the control module.
  All external switches and indicators go through the
  control module.

  --Michael Dillon

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>