Re: Spamhaus Exposed

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Wed Mar 17 18:47:03 2004

I believe under USC18 there is a section that clearly states hacking a government computer can get you a maximum of 30 years in federal prison and a $250,000.00 fine
Please correct me if that postscription of law has been vacated.....

-Henry

Dan Hollis <goemon@anime.net> wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Steve Linford wrote:
> From Deep Throat, received 17/3/04, 21:10 +0000 (GMT):
> > Disturbing information on one of the founders of Spamhaus.org
> > http://www.geocities.com/jackjack9872004/
> Not just a load of BS, but posted to NANOG anonymously, through a
> hijacked machine at 198.26.130.36 (The Pentagon) no less.

federal interest site. thats automatic prison time, isnt it?

i suspect the culprit could be prosecuted under PATRIOT, and sent away for
quite a _long_ time...

-Dan