Re: Fun new policy at AOL

  • From: Matthew Crocker
  • Date: Fri Aug 29 15:36:25 2003

I travel around. I read my email by POP3/IMAP, I use local ISP's SMTP
server for outgoing - surely that means I can't use my own domain for
email?

Your ISP should support SMTP_AUTH with TLS for you. You would continue to use their mail servers no matter where you are or how you are connected to the Internet.

-Matt

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart | Tel: +44 (0)1628 407720 (x37720) | Si fractum
Technology Manager | Fax: +44 (0)1628 407701 (x37701) | non sit, noli