Re: Atm-t1 8t1-ima

  • From: Bruce Pinsky
  • Date: Thu Aug 28 21:18:04 2003

Ejay Hire wrote:

Hi all. Can anyone tell me if the 8 port IMA network module is
supported in the 3640s? I used the Compatibility tool, and it said I'd
be good with 12.2.11 YT but I'm having no success.

Any advice is appreciated.
*Mar 1 00:00:05.211: %PA-2-UNDEFPA: Undefined Port Adaptor type BD in
bay 2
Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3640-I-M), Version 12.2(11)YT2, EARLY
DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
TAC Support: http://www.cisco.com/tac
Compiled Thu 27-Feb-03 16:41 by cmong

Ejay Hire
... ln -s /dev/null /dev/clue

Could be that the boot image is complaining and not the run image. Can't tell from your email snippet. Check what version of boot image is the min req't for the module.

=========
bep