Re: Fun new policy at AOL

  • From: Vadim Antonov
  • Date: Thu Aug 28 14:32:57 2003

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Matthew Crocker wrote:

> If your ISP violates your privacy or has a privacy policy you don't
> like, find another one.

How do I know that?

As a hobby, I'm running a community site for an often misunderstood
sexual/lifestyle minority.  Most of patrons would be very unhappy if there
was an uncontrolled record of their affiliation with the community (such
as mail logs) - they may trust me, but not some anonymous tech at the ISP!

So, no third-party SMTP relays for me.

--vadim