Re: Cross-country shipping of large network/computer gear?

  • From: just me
  • Date: Wed Aug 27 22:43:09 2003
On 27 Aug 2003, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

  "N. Richard Solis" <nrsolis@aol.net> writes:

  > FedEx will be your best bet.  Trust me.

  FedEx Heavy = "pay a surcharge for heavy boxes, get it moved by a 120
  pound delivery person with a handtruck rather than a pallet jack or
  other appropriate freight handling equipment... and dropped off the
  truck".  My experience is a 40% damage rate when shipping Cisco 7507
  and 7513 routers via FedEx Heavy.  Here are some pictures from back
  when I was at AboveNet: http://www.seastrom.com/fedex/

You aren't alone:

http://www.16paws.com/FedEx/

matto

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>