Re: Cross-country shipping of large network/computer gear?

  • From: Leo Bicknell
  • Date: Wed Aug 27 20:38:23 2003

I'm not sure if any of them are here, or if they would make their
info known...but I'm sure vendors have some good data.  I know
Cisco's online ordering tool has about a bazillion (and yes, that's
the right term) shippers, and I'm sure they track the number of
problems reported.  No doubt other vendors do as well.

Anyone friends with someone in the logistics department at a big
hardware vendor care to comment? :)

--
       Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org