DDOS/DOS IP Abuse from Qwest, looking for QWEST Clue

  • From: John Brown
  • Date: Tue Aug 26 18:42:59 2003

Before anyone decides to say that NANOG isn't the place, allow
me to say that

1. We have emailed them.
2. We have been on the phone with their people, and they
   seem to be void of clue.
3. We have tried several other more appro lists, but there seems
   to be an email issue with those lists.
4. Don't waste more bandwidth saying this isn't the place.
5. This ** IS ** operational

If you are from Qwest and have enable, please contact me Off List.

Thank you.