Re: SBC Internet ops?

  • From: just me
  • Date: Thu Aug 21 21:41:27 2003

Much thanks to Eric from Tier 2 for the quick followup!

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, just me wrote:

  If anyone from SBCi ops is on the list, please give me a call. I have
  a client that's been dead in the water for 24 hours, who desperately
  needs some ICMP dropped on your side.

  Matt Ghali

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>