Re: microsoft.com

  • From: Robbie Foust
  • Date: Fri Aug 15 10:08:54 2003

I've had no problem getting to Microsoft's site(s) today...I'm in the southeastern US if it makes a difference.

- Robbie

Chris Horry wrote:

Bryan Heitman wrote:

Several networks I have talked to are reporting they can't get to
www.microsoft.com

Has the virus began?  anyone?

Yep, remember it's already August 16th in some parts of the world. Unable to get to www.microsoft.com at 0958 EDT.

Chris