Re: Power outage in North East

  • From: Alex Kamantauskas
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 18:50:08 2003

 From MSNBC:

 Other affected cities included Buffalo, Albany and Syracuse, N.Y.;
 Hartford, Conn.; Lansing and many other smaller cities in Michigan; Akron
 and Toledo, Ohio; and Ottawa and Montreal in Ontario.

 Washington and the federal government were not affected Neither were much
 of New England  including all of Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New
 Hampshire, southern Vermont and eastern Connecticut  and other areas of
 Canada, including Quebec City.

--
/ak