Re: Don't call registry off the map?

  • From: Larry Rosenman
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 12:48:51 2003

--On Friday, June 27, 2003 12:43:24 -0400 "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb@research.att.com> wrote:

In message <sefc0fbf.012@gwsmtp.ohsu.edu>, "Tim Rand" writes:

I was able to earlier today, but the response was VERY slow.   Their =
server is probably pretty busy....

I got through to the Web site earlier, but I haven't received the
confirmation emails.  I'm pretty certain there's no spam filter in the
way, either -- I guess the mail server is even more overloaded than the
Web server...
I hit the Web server between 06:00 and 07:00 CDT today, and am STILL waiting for the
emails.

FWIW.

--
Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler