Re: IPv6

  • From: David Barak
  • Date: Thu Jun 12 13:37:21 2003

I think the place you're going to see IPv6 adoption is
government networks - I've seen several RFPs from
various government offices which are requiring some
degree of IPv6 capability.  This is going to drive the
various large carriers who have these governments as
customers to implement a generically working IPv6
solution.

Once it's a product, I think you'll see some people
buying it...

-David Barak

--- Andy Dills <andy@xecu.net> wrote:
> So, how does IPv6 go from the shores of Japan and
> the minds of geeks
> across America to being the primary protocol used on
> the net?
>
> Andy

=====
David Barak