anyone from NetworkSolutions who understands results of dig?

  • From: alex
  • Date: Thu Jun 05 14:20:53 2003

Hello,

	If there is anyone from Network Solutions who understands result of
"dig" and can not read from a script (which, unfortunately is wrong in some
cases), could that person get back to me of the list, please? Pretty please?
I do not want to go through yet another round of explanation with yet
another customer service person that there is an inconsistency with the data
returned by the web-based system and the data in GTLD-SERVERS.NET, get them
to say "Ahhh, now I see, can you please include this into email and we fix
this" to have someone *else* get that email and go back to the square 1.

Thank you,
Alex