AT&T seems to have lost Houston

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Thu Feb 20 03:58:51 2003

Don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but We're having trouble getting
to/from AT&T datacenter in Phoenix from several locations. It looks like
traffic from Mountain View is getting dropped at AT&T in LA. However, looking
at AT&T network stats, they seem to have virtually no connectivity working
in Houston. They claim LAX<-->PHX is good, but our traceroutes are falling
on the floor after LAX.

Anyone else have any better data?

(We have a ticket open with AT&T, but they haven't come up with anything
yet. Outage seems to have started just before midnight Pacific Time).

Owen DeLong
Tellme