Re: Genuity/L3 "Motion Granted"?

  • From: chuck goolsbee
  • Date: Wed Feb 19 13:23:45 2003

2. Can somebody from either Genuity or L3 clue me in (offlist)
Wow... I got a call from my new genuity, er L3 rep within two minutes of this hitting nanog. Damn this list is good! =)

Still no clarification to our situation, but it has been promised by tomorrow.

...and yeah, all you folks who are sending your salessharks toward the rapidly expanding mass of chum in the water here... go ahead... provided of course *you* can actually deliver me a DS3 in a week or so if I sign papers between now and Friday!

Regards,
--

Chuck Goolsbee V.P. Technical Operations
digital.forest Phone: +1-877-720-0483, x2001