Re: EuroNOG

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Wed Feb 05 16:14:30 2003

> bmanning@karoshi.com wrote:
>
> > 	I'm still waiting.

	I'm not worried about the existance of a purported legal entity
	that appears to be hosting a mailing list.
	The question I ask, and am still waiting for an answer to is;

	what are the differences (charter) between the European Operator
	Forum (eof)  and the nasent EuroNOG?

	Young Nich. has failed to respond.  I guess the question is either
	too difficult to answer or is perceived to be retorical.

--bill