Any commodity ISP support end-to-end MTUs > 4470?

  • From: Joe St Sauver
  • Date: Fri Jan 31 11:22:52 2003

Hi,

Is anyone aware of a commodity ISP supporting end-to-end MTUs
greater than 4470 octets (e.g., a 9180 octet "jumbo frame"-clean
path, for example)?

Feel free to drop me a note directly; I'll summarize for the list
if I hear from anyone.

Thanks,

Joe St Sauver (joe@oregon.uoregon.edu)
University of Oregon Computing Center