Root servers

  • From: Peter Salus
  • Date: Mon Jan 27 08:52:03 2003

vixie wrote:

>I did DNS queries of all of the root servers several times throughout the
>event.  Other than G, I was eventually able to get responses from all of
>them.

I'd like to report that I did at least one DNS query on Sunday
morning from three different machines around the country.  My
results were identical to Paul's.

Only g didn't respond.

Peter

Peter H. Salus	Chief Knowledge Officer, Matrix NetSystems
Ste. 300	5001 Plaza on the Lake	  Austin, TX 78746
	 	 +1 512 697-0613