UDP/1434 --- request for raw data and/or logs

  • From: Chris Wedgwood
  • Date: Sun Jan 26 19:45:18 2003

Hi,

I wanted to create some nice pretty graphs of the amount of the recent
UDP/1434 activity from my logs, I figured with 26k events and only a
tiny trickle still coming this should be easy...

Sadly it is not, the number of events I have logged very quickly rises
from 0 to about 24 packets per (30-second) interval in less than a
minute or so.  Once at around 24 packets/interval it holds fairly
steady gently declining...

Might someone else out there have better data to work with?

I ideally want data from *before* the event started, not once it was
underway...

... replies of the list to cw@f00f.org please!

Thanks!,

  --cw