Re: DOS?

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 10:36:12 2003

--On Saturday, January 25, 2003 12:00:47 AM -0700 "Christopher J. Wolff" <chris@bblabs.com> wrote:

Greetings,

It looks like all hell is breaking loose on some of the nations
backbones.  http://www.internethealthreport.com

The port counters on my AT&T DS3 were reading in the 250 megabit range,
that is a DS3, mind you.
Outbound?  (can't imagine inbound counters breaking that badly)

Any source IP's I can add to the circular file would be appreciated.
Any ranges I find I'll echo back to the list.
Forget IPs.  Just block port 1434 protocol UDP in *and* out.