Re: Level3 routing issues?

  • From: Mikael Abrahamsson
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 04:17:29 2003

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Dave Stewart wrote:

> Lots of traffic on udp port 1434 coming in here via TW Telecom and Sprint
>
> Looks like we may have a winner for DDoS of the year (so far)

What kind of traffic levels are you seeing? With a handful of /16 etc
we're not seeing more than 5-10 megabits of traffic according to my
global transit graphs.

People who havent null routed their unused prefixes properly will probably
see a lot of problems though (but that's default).

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike@swm.pp.se