DOS?

  • From: Christopher J. Wolff
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 03:14:49 2003

Greetings,

It looks like all hell is breaking loose on some of the nations
backbones.  http://www.internethealthreport.com

The port counters on my AT&T DS3 were reading in the 250 megabit range,
that is a DS3, mind you.

Any source IP's I can add to the circular file would be appreciated.
Any ranges I find I'll echo back to the list.

Regards,
Christopher J. Wolff, VP CIO
Broadband Laboratories, Inc.
http://www.bblabs.com