OT: Is there a line of defense against Distributed Reflective attacks?

  • From: Al Rowland
  • Date: Mon Jan 20 15:28:36 2003

I particularly enjoyed my time in (Northern) Europe due to the
cleanliness of the streets and parking lots. No pools of dripped fluids
in every space. Made motorcycle riding much more enjoyable. Rather
strict inspection requirements then. If your car had visible drips when
inspected underneath or corrosion (rust spots where probed with
screwdrivers, if it went through, no pass.) you didn't pass. Analogies
to hardware/software are left as an exercise for the reader.

Of course, this system was subject to the same issues any consumer
system has. Market conditions still applied.

Best regards,
Al Rowland

SNIP