Slightly OT: Hosting Providers in Hong Kong

  • From: Damian Gerow
  • Date: Tue Dec 17 15:49:34 2002

Can anyone recommend a good hosting company located in Hong Kong?  One
of our clients needs to host some files overseas, and we've had some
troubles actually getting in touch with someone to get some stable
pricing.

We're only looking for 50-100 MB of space to store some files, but like
I said, we've had problems getting people to call us back.

  - Damian