Re: Operational Issues with 69.0.0.0/8...

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Fri Dec 06 20:44:52 2002

Hi, NANOGers.

] Why don't we all go bug Rob Thomas for a bogon update mailing list,
] and stop pissing and moaning on this one. :)

I (and Steve Gill) am more than happy to create such a list.  Heck, you
don't even have to bug me!  :)  I've even pondered the idea of hosting
a WHOIS server that contains only bogon ranges.

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas