Re: [NANOG-LIST] Sprint VS. Qwest

  • From: Brent Van Dussen
  • Date: Wed Oct 16 19:29:58 2002

The latest (april 2002) Skitter data shows sprint being slightly closer to the internet core than qwest.

Check it out:

http://www.caida.org/analysis/topology/as_core_network/pics/ascoreApr2002.gif

-Brent

At 04:23 PM 10/16/2002, Christopher K. Neitzert wrote:

List,

Neither Sprint nor Qwest are serious about earning my business and are not
providing me with their network peering details.  I was hoping that the
list might have the collective resources to help me determine who has
better peering.

thanks

chirstopher

--