IPv6 revisited - I am building a list of IPv6 capable ISP's

  • From: Joe Baptista
  • Date: Tue Sep 17 11:19:45 2002

Hello:

I am writing a second article on IPv6. My first article is indexed at

http://www.circleid.com/articles/2533.asp

I have tested IPv6 with the assistance if freenet6.net. It seems to work.

In my second article I would like to include a list of ISP's who offer IPv6 to their customers.

If you are an ISP that is IPv6 capable please drop me a line and I will include you in a list which will accompany the followup article.

regards
joe baptista

The dot.GOD Registry, Limited
http://www.dot-god.com/