Re: Equinix to join role of chapter 11's?

  • From: sal.sabella
  • Date: Thu Sep 12 12:19:54 2002

Jane, leave the chapter 11 speculation to the analysts.  I can understand how chapter 7 is reason for operational concern, but come on.

What are you trying to do, set a record for the most off-topic posts over the course of a week?  (Of course, Susan likes to play favorites, so it's not like you're in danger of getting booted off or anything.)

I have a bet with my boss that Booz Allen Hamilton will file for chapter 11 before Equinix.

Sal Sabella