SWIP weirdness

  • From: matthew zeier
  • Date: Tue Aug 27 10:22:37 2002

The new ARIN SWIP template confuses me.  The reassign-simple I sent in
lastnight came back with:

> Fail to Pass Validation. Error Message:
>     *PUBLIC COMMENTS can not be removed

I had:

> 9. Customer Country Code: US
> 10. Public Comments: NONE
>
> END OF TEMPLATE

And the docs say:

PUBLIC COMMENTS SECTION (Optional)

10. If there are any comments that you would like publicly displayed in
    WHOIS regarding this registration, detail them here. If you wish to
    remove the publicly displayed comments from WHOIS, enter NONE.

Where's the misunderstanding?

--
matthew zeier - "Curiosity is a willing, a proud, an eager confession
of ignorance." - Leonard Rubenstein