kudo's to netops security people

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Thu Aug 15 10:29:56 2002

since this list bashes on people/orgs for NOT dealing with
security matters, I thought I'd be contrary..

Qwest.net, FNSI.net, online-mac

all sent swarms of bad packets towards a client lastnite.

all where 100 percent responsive in solving / fixing
the problem puppies quickly, no hassle, no fuss.

Magic words were " I have a security issue with one of your
users, may I please talk to your network security people".

click click click,  Hello, <name> Security person...

I now return you to your normal NANOG SN

john brown