Re: ticket tracking

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Thu Aug 08 08:14:30 2002

RT (Request Tracker) works very well for our needs.

        ---Mike

At 09:01 PM 8/7/2002 -0700, Scott Granados wrote:

While we're talking about change management...

What are people using for ticket tracking for support issues.  Is it all
remedy or what do people like to use.

Feel free to answer off list:).

Scott
Mike Tancsa,                          	          tel +1 519 651 3400
Sentex Communications,     			  mike@sentex.net
Providing Internet since 1994                    www.sentex.net
Cambridge, Ontario Canada			  www.sentex.net/mike