Re: Name Server Change-over completed

  • From: Rizzo Frank
  • Date: Sun Jun 30 22:49:06 2002

"John Palmer (NANOG Acct)" wrote:
> Sorry Paul, I guess you don't understand how those TLDTAG records
> work.

Sorry John, I guess you don't understand how Internet naming works. There is one true root file, and it's not yours. Might I suggest re-reading some ORA publications before you go off spouting some more misinformation on here?

> Its no joke.

The only joke here is your lack of knowledge concerning basic networking concepts like DNS.

Frank