Re: Vixie puts his finger squarely on the key issue Re: Sprint

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Sun Jun 30 12:30:00 2002

i just want to clarify that...

> Oh, no. If anyone has illusions that politicos can somehow fix the
> situation, he ought to do serious reality check.  ...

...while my name does appear in the Subject: header, i have no illusions
that the world's gov'ts can do a better job on peering architecture than
is being done now.  when i added my comments to the parent thread, i only
meant to indicate my surprise that such isn't being tried -- NOT any
disappointment.
--
Paul Vixie