Any opinions regarding Telehouse ?

  • From: joe mcguckin
  • Date: Thu Jun 20 13:24:35 2002

We're seriously considering moving out of 1 Wilshire, due to Carlyle's
factor of eight fee increase for meet-me room cage rents and their practice
of insisting on charging us for items our contract specifically says we
can't be charged for.

One leading candidate for our new 'home' in LA is Telehouse. Any opinions
about them?

Thanks,

Joe