Re: AS8070

  • From: Ralph Doncaster
  • Date: Sun Jun 02 00:43:09 2002

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 06:42:58PM -0400, Ralph Doncaster wrote:
> >
> > I've noticed a large chunk of my customer traffic coming from
> > Microsoft.  Anyone know if they peer anywhere on the East coast?
>
> I think you have nanog@merit.edu confused with peering@microsoft.com

1) I already tried peering@microsoft.com (after finding them on the SIX
members list)
2) I think you have forgotten the NANOG charter.  I'll quote one of the 5
goals: "Promote and coordinate interconnection of networks within North
America and to other continents."  You may not care about AS8070, but I'm
sure there are lots of other people on the list that do.

-Ralph