Re: BGP without an IGP

  • From: Jake Khuon
  • Date: Thu Mar 28 16:16:51 2002
  • Action:
  • Dcc:
  • Expires:

### On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:58:04 -0800, "Jake Khuon" <khuon@NEEBU.Net>
### casually decided to expound upon "Abarbanel, Benjamin"
### <Benjamin.Abarbanel@Marconi.com> the following thoughts about "Re: BGP
### without an IGP ":

JK> Unless memory and past email messages serve me wrong, I believe Ken's

Apparently both memory and email message tracking has indeed served me wrong
since I posted to the wrong mailing list.  I apologise.

--
 | Packet Plumber, Network Engineers     /| / [~ [~ |) | | --------------- |