RE: PacBell Security/Abuse contact

  • From: Eric Whitehill
  • Date: Mon Mar 25 16:04:21 2002

UUNet, by far is the best.  I've had mixed results with Sprint.  A couple
of years ago I had to deal with Hurricane Electric and the tech was really good about
it - he added in the ACL I needed right over the phone.

Also, I know of a couple  providers in the upper midwest that are pretty
good at working with DOS stuff.  Email me off list if you are
interested.

-Eric