OT: Looking for advicein designing an private ATM network over apublic carrier

  • From: Rich Sena
  • Date: Thu Feb 21 12:20:22 2002

I'm working a project in designing a private ATM network over a public
provider.  I have had a few options advanced to me and would like to
discuss a few with some folk who have done a similar implementation.  What
I would like is to have a common virtual path with multiple nodes and set
up my own virtual circuits  between end nodes.

Please reply off-list to me directly. Reply-To has been set...

--
Rich Sena - ras@thick.net
ThickNET Consulting