Experience with Inflow IDCs ?

  • From: matthew zeier
  • Date: Mon Feb 04 23:31:52 2002

I'm looking for anyone with any comments regarding Inflow's datacenters.
I'm also concerned about financial stability - their website only has their
annual report for 2000.  Their business plan looks strikingly similar to
other companies that have recently gone bankrupt.

Anyone know anything to instill some confidence in me?

--
matthew zeier - "In mathematics you don't understand things.  You just
get used to them." - Johann von Neumann