RE: arin.net offline?

  • From: Cathy Murphy
  • Date: Wed Jan 09 07:26:08 2002

In preparation of our upcoming move, we began preparing changes
for the arin.net zone file. Unfortunately, errors in some of these
changes caused several of our services to be unreachable.  Neither
mail service to or from ARIN was affected, nor were DNS services
for ARIN's IN-ADDR.ARPA subdomains.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused
the community, and we thank those who contacted us directly or via
NANOG about the problem.

Regards,

Cathy Murphy <cathym@arin.net>
Principal Software Engineer