Re: win95 and IEAK6.0

  • From: Joshua Coombs
  • Date: Wed Nov 21 15:38:57 2001

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 03:25:45PM -0500, Patrick Muldoon wrote:

> [...]

Wow, MS left something to user intruptation in a EULA?!  Heh, welp, to
me a reasonable amount of time would be, oh, 6 years? : )  In all
seriousness, I think that's one of the gray areas that push comes to
shove, one could argue against and win legally.

I'm not a lawyer though, so don't hold me to that.

Joshua Coombs

* jcoombs@gwi.net
- All opinions, statements and outright lies
- contained within are copyright 2001 by
- Joshua Coombs and shall not be reprinted
- or publicly displayed without ignoring this
- useless boilerplate.