Clarification: List of AS names by ASN?

  • From: Jeb R. Linton
  • Date: Mon Jul 23 11:23:26 2001

A couple of kindly souls have directed me to the ARIN asn.txt listing -
thanks to both.

I realized I wasn't asking for the right thing - I said AS names, when what
I'm actually looking for is the name of the company, in regular English
(mostly).  (again as in e.g. Tony Bates' Cidr Report)

Apologies, and thanks again!

- Jeb