[clarification] Community Colocation Service

  • From: David E. Weekly
  • Date: Thu Jul 19 23:28:18 2001

Just as a clarification, my work on providing a community colocation service
is NOT related to my employment at Legato. They are not sponsoring,
endorsing, or in any way are connected to this project. This is a personal
project only and will hopefully soon be officially incorporated as a
non-profit organization. =)

Yours,
 -david