ISP's who filter ICMP during DoS?

  • From: ASV
  • Date: Thu Jun 28 18:53:08 2001

Does anyone have a list of which ISPs are willing to filter ICMP packets
for you when your network is being (D)DoS'd, and which prefer to simply
blackhole / disconnect you, and which will do absolutely nothing??

I'm finding it hard to gather this information and it occured to me that
this is an obvious factor when choosing an ISP!

Thanks,